Windows XP Media Center Edition
Knowledgebase articles from IceTV Staff regarding Windows XP based Media Center PC's
- Daylight Saving: What do I need to do when Daylight Saving starts or ends?
- 1 Configuring your Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 for IceTV
- 2 Setting up IceTV Interactive on Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- How do I change the guide region that I am receiving in Windows XP MCE?
- A new channel is available, how do I add this to the guide on Windows XP?
- How do I uninstall IceTV Interactive from Windows XP Media Center Edition?
- Where can I download the IceTV Interactive setup program for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005?
- Where can I download the IceGuide4MCE setup program for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005?
- When trying to 'Add Listings to Channel' the only available IceTV EPG channel is for 'ABC (Sample)', where are the rest?
- When I go into the guide all that is showing is 'No Data Available' for all channels, or there are only some shows showing on some channels, how can this be resolved?
- My program times are out by 1 hour (or similar), why is this?
- I have installed Update Rollup 2 for MCE2005 and now I cannot scan channels properly or use the guide?
- What is "Error 20" when guide updates are being downloaded?
- What is 'Error 23' when guide updates are being downloaded?
- Error Message 'Error 417'