Windows 7, 8 and 10 Media Center
Knowledgebase articles from IceTV Staff regarding Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Media Center PCs
- ★ Setting up IceTV and Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 Media Center
- TV Channels with numbers above 200
- How to install Media Center in Windows 10
- Why is Media Center very slow or CPU usage very high?
- The guide says 'no guide data' but clicking on a channel icon shows a guide for that channel
- Daylight Saving: What do I need to do when Daylight Saving starts or ends?
- Why do I get an error saying "TV Program Guide Listings are not available for the postal code you have entered"?
- My channel says 'no guide data' or shows the guide for a different channel. How do I fix this?
- How do I clear out all settings in the Media Center and go back to defaults?
- How do I enable colours in the Guide?
- How do I enable timer padding under Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 Media Center? or Why do I miss the end of my shows?
- A new channel is available, how do I add this to the guide in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 Media Center?
- Where can I download the IceTV Interactive Software for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10?