If you have network problems then please run this test:
- Press ”Menu" on the remote control then
- "Network Adapter Selection" - and if it’s WiFi choose "WLAN connection", if it’s ethernet choose "LAN connection"
- Network Test" (3rd from top of list) - "Start Test" (the green button).
- After a few seconds all the 5 sections should have a green tick or a red cross showing the network issue.
- Press RED button to CLOSE the test
- On the remote control press exit - exit - exit - exit until back at the live TV screen.
If it shows LAN failures then check your cables, connectors and the router.
If it shows failures for WiFi re-run the Network setup as follows:
On the TV screen press “OK” to action each step except when choosing via left/right arrow or the GREEN “SAVE” button
- Press Menu on the remote control
- Network Adapter Selection
- WLAN connection
- Scan Wireless Networks (5th from the top of the list)
- Choose the correct one for your WiFi network from the list
- Enable wireless network interface with left/right remote arrow (button goes blue on the left side)
- Automatic configuration (DHCP) with left/right remote arrow (button goes blue on the left side)
- Encryption - "WPA or WPA2" (ie choose the option with both)
- Encryptions Key - add the modem password (NOT the IceTV password, the modem password which is usually on a label on the back or underside of the modem)
- PRESS the GREEN remote control button to SAVE
- Then re-run the test again.