Try the manufacturers reset as follows.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Skippa.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- On the TV screen, when you see the IceTV logo appear (it must be at this point NOT afterwards), press the following remote control buttons in this order:
- Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Green
- The Skippa will now restart and run through the initial setup process again.
Sometimes it may fail but simply try again as the timing of button presses may have got ahead of the Skippa.