To set up the IceTV Guide on your Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T, please follow the simple instructions below. If you have any technical problems then please contact Customer Support.
Click on the step to have it shown below.
- Initial setup of the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T.
- Setting up the wireless network on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T.
- Setting up IceTV on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T for *New Customers who do not yet have an IceTV account.
- Setting up IceTV on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T for Existing Customers who already have an IceTV account.
1. Initial setup of the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T.
The first step to using IceTV on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T is to get the PVR up and running. This will involve connecting it to your TV and home network, please refer to your Humax manual for instructions on how to do this.
Once the Humax is connected the first time you turn it on you will be taken through the first time setup wizard. The following steps will take you through this wizard.
- The first screen you will see is the region selection screen, select the state or territory that you live in and press the OK button on the remote control.
- You will then be asked to confirm your Display details, if the displayed details are not correct then change them. Once you have confirmed all the settings on this screen select Next at the bottom of the screen.
- An Automatic Search for channels will now begin. Once the search has been completed select Save at the bottom of the screen.
- You will now see the IceTV offer information, select OK to continue.
- On the next screen you will need to select the EPG Type, select IceTV from the list, then select Next.
- Confirm the settings shown on the final screen, then select Finish.
You have now finished the initial setup on the Humax. You can now continue on with the setup of IceTV.
If you are going to network your Humax via a wireless connection then you should go to Setting up the wireless network on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T. However if you have connected your Humax via an Ethernet cable you are now ready to setup IceTV on the Humax by selecting one of the following two options:
a. If you do not have an IceTV account please go to Setup IceTV on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T if you don't have an existing IceTV account.
b. If you already have an IceTV account please go to Setup IceTV on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T if you already have an IceTV account.