If you need to update all of the channels on your Humax please follow the steps below:
- Press the MENU button on your remote control.
- Select Settings on the TV screen and press OK.
- Select Installation and press OK.
- Note: While recording or a playing a recording the Installation menu will be inaccessible and greyed out.
- Enter 0 0 0 0 when asked for the password.
- Select "Auto Search" and press OK.
- Scroll down to Search and press OK.
- When the search reaches 100% and the blue button changes to a Save button press OK to save the search results.
- Press the EXIT button exit the menu.
- Wait 30 seconds before checking the program guide.
You should now see guide data, including for any new or updated channels, when you press the GUIDE button.
Follow the next steps to resend all IceTV recording schedules for your Humax. Note: If you currently do not have any recordings due for the next 5 days you can skip the next steps.
- Go to www.icetv.com.au and login.
- Click on My Account then My Recorders
- On the same row where your Humax device is listed click on the Settings button.
- Click on the button that says "Resend all recordings for this device" and answer yes.
- Leave your Humax on for 15 minutes, or until your schedules appear in the Humax's Schedule list.
If you have any issues doing the above steps please contact support.