The steps below work best for minor channel changes like 1 or 2 new channels being added on new channel numbers. When there has been more substantial changes to the TV channels in you area please see How to update all of the channels on your Humax to replace all of the channels.
The following steps will add new channels and update existing channels for the TV network you are watching at the time when you perform the steps below.
If new channels are missing or existing channels have no guide and they are all from the same TV network (e.g. all ABC channels or all SBS channels) it could be due to a recent frequency change for the affected channels. To scan in the new or changed channels and show a guide for those channels on your Humax please follow these instructions:
- Change the channel to one of the affected network's other channels. e.g. If 7HD is missing change channel to 7, 7two or 7mate.
- Press "Menu" on your remote.
- Select "Settings" and press OK.
- Select "Installation" and press OK. If you can't select Installation, you might be recording or playing something on your Humax. Wait until the recording finishes or press Stop before restarting these steps.
- Enter 0 0 0 0 when asked for the password.
- Select "Manual Search" and press OK.
- Scroll down to "Search" and press OK.
- When the search reaches 100%, and the blue button changes to say "Save", press "OK" to save the search results.
- Exit the menu by pressing the EXIT button.
- Wait 30 seconds.
Note: If you don't see the channels update themselves within 20 minutes, or the channels have the wrong channel numbers or another channels' program guide, please see How to update all of the channels on your Humax.