To setup the wireless network on the Humax HDR-7500T or HDR-7510T you will need to ensure that the wireless USB dongle is connected to one of the USB ports on the Humax (it is generally best to have it connected at the back and out of the way). You will be able to tell if you wireless network is not setup if you see a message like this when turning on the Humax:
In this case you should ensure that you have run through the initial setup of the Humax and that the unit is powered, then follow through these steps:
- Press the MENU button on the remote control. Scroll down and select Settings from the main menu.
- Select System.
- Select Internet Setting.
- Select Configure Wi-Fi.
- Select Network Name.
- The Humax will now search for any wireless networks that are close, if you don't see your wireless network in the list then you should check the distance between your access point and the Humax (for more information see I can't connect to my wireless network) along with the settings on your access point. Select the name or your wireless network from the list.
- The Security Type should be detected from the network itself, if it's not correct though you can select this option and then select the correct Security Type from the list.
- Select Password, then using the on-screen keyboard type in the password for your wireless network (Please note: To confirm and save the details use the Yellow button).
- Select Apply at the bottom of the screen.
- The Humax will then attempt to connect to your wireless network, if successful you will see the message that the network is now configured, select OK to continue.