The following steps are only for if your IceTV recording schedules on your "recorder" are not in sync with My Week on the "website".
If all of your shows are actually scheduled correctly on your recorder you don't need to do anything. Any false errors on the website and phone app will clear themselves out within a few days to a week at the most.
But if you do have some schedules missing, on your recorder, the best solution depends on how many are missing.
- If you only need to Reschedule a Few Missing Schedules then the easiest solution is to manually set a single recording for each missing schedule from the guide on the recorder. All future recordings will be set automatically by IceTV as normal.
- If there are lots of schedules missing you may be better off clearing all schedules off the recorder and Resending All Recordings from My Account on the website. Note: Certain model recorders require specific steps to clear the existing schedules without making the problem much worse.
Reschedule a Few Missing Schedules
The steps to do this are as simple as opening the program guide (EPG) on the recorder (on your TV screen) then for each missing schedule find the episode in the guide and press the record button on your recorder's remote control.
Reschedule All Schedules for your Recorder
The steps for rescheduling all of this week's recordings vary from simple to complicated depending on the recorder.
- Humax owners can delete all schedules off the Humax, then after waiting 40 minutes, Resend all the Humax's recordings from the Settings button at My Account > My recorders.
- DP series Beyonwiz owners should Follow the DP Beyonwiz steps here.
- Topfield 5320, 5310, 5300, 2400, 2460 and 7100plus owners should Follow the Topfield steps here.
- For Topfield 7100 PVRs (not the plus) you may need to do a factory reset then Setup the PVR again. Clearing then rescanning the channels followed by resending all recordings from the website (as per the 2460, 2400 steps above) may work.
- Windows Media Center users may need to Clear out IceTV Interactive's cached data and then Resend all the Media Center's recordings from the Settings button at My Account > My Recorders.
- For other recorders Resend all your recorder's recordings from the Settings button at My Account > My Recorders.
In all cases, check the schedules that are actually on your recorder. If there are any extra or unwanted schedules on your recorder you can just delete those off the recorder itself.