If there is a new TV channel available in your area but you cannot see it in the channel list on your recorder, first make sure that the new channel is enabled in your IceTV account under My Account > Guide Settings.
Then follow the instructions for your recorder below.
- For the IceTV IceBox you will need to perform a soft reset, the details are at How do I reset the network or IceBox or rescan channels?
- For Humax 2tune HDR-3000T see this page.
- For Humax HDR-7500T and HDR-7510T see this page.
- For Beyonwiz T/U/V series PVRs see this page.
- For Beyonwiz DP and FV series PVRs see this page.
- For EyeTV see this page.
- For Windows 7, 8 and 10 Media Center see this page.
- For IceTV SKIPPA see this page.
- For Topfield TRF-5320, 5310, 5300, 2460, 2400 and TF7100plus see this page.
- For Topfield TF7100pvrt see this page.
Note: If your recorder already has the new channel in it's channel list but you are not seeing any program guide information for it please see "A new channel is available but I am not seeing a guide for it" or see the help center section for your model recorder.