To set up the IceTV Guide in the TV Scheduler Pro (previously called DVB Web Scheduler) software, please follow the simple instructions below. If you have any technical problems then please contact Support.
- Install TV Scheduler Pro
- Setting up your EPG
- Configuring TV Scheduler Pro to use the IceTV Guide
- Example view of the guide
1. Install TV Scheduler Pro
- Download the latest version of the TV Scheduler Pro software from:
- Then install the software and ensure that the TV Scheduler Pro icon is showing in the system tray.
2. Setting up your EPG
Choosing the channels that you receive in the IceTV Guide is specified in the "My Account" area of the IceTV website. If you have not already specified which region you want to receive guide data for, complete the following steps:
- Go to the My Account > Guide Settings on the IceTV website.
- Enter your IceTV Member ID and Password if asked to login.
- Select your Region from the drop down menu.
- Confirm that the channels listed are the TV channels you receive in your location and then click on the "Save Settings" button on the page.
3. Configuring TV Scheduler Pro to use the IceTV Guide
- Ensure you have setup your capture card and scanned for all available channels in your area.
- From the "System" page in TV Scheduler Pro, under the "EPG Data Source Options" heading select "EPG Data Source Settings".
- Select the dot next to "HTTP Web Source".
- The "Address" will be listed lower on the page but if not copy and past in this address:
- Below this it will ask for your IceTV Member ID and Password. Type these in.
- Tick the box marked "Enable" under "Scheduled Data load" and put a time of day that you would like TV Scheduler Pro to update the EPG data (we recommend any time after 1 pm daily).
- In the "Security ID" box type in the number that is listed further along that line.
- Click Submit.
- Under the "EPG Data Source Options" heading select "Reload Data".
- Click "System Index".
- Under the "EPG Data Source Options" heading select "Channel Mapping".
- For each scanned channel listed on the left hand side, match it up from the drop down lists on the right hand side with the correct EPG channel. For each channel that you match click on the "Add" button to add the mapping.
- You can also change the order that the channels will display in the guide by clicking on the up and down arrows to the right of each channel mapping after it has been added.
- Click "Submit".
- You are now setup to use the IceTV Guide within TV Scheduler Pro.
The complete and up-to-date guide should look like this: