First ensure that you have the latest version of IceTV Interactive (version 18.104.22.168). If you have an older version please download it from here.
If you already have the latest version of our IceTV Interactive client then sometimes a “Record” task can get corrupted when it's cached on the hard drive. If this happens it is necessary to clear out all the cached tasks, To do this:
- Close the IceTV Interactive application (right click on the icon in the system tray and select “Exit”).
- Open “Computer” from the start menu & select your hard drive from the list of drives available.
- Double click on the “Users” folder.
- Double click on the folder for you username in Windows.
- Double click on the “AppData” folder.
(Note: If you do not see this folder you will need to turn on the showing of hidden files) Follow these steps to do this:
- Click on the “Organise” button in the bar at the top of the window.
- Select “Folder and Search Options” from the menu.
- Click on the “View” tab.
- Place a dot in the box marked “Show hidden files and folders”, then click “OK”.
- You should now be able to see the “AppData” folder.
- Double click on the “Roaming” folder, then on the “IceTV” folder, then on the “IceTV Interactive” folder, and then on the “tasks” folder.
- Delete everything in the “tasks” folder.
Once complete you can re-open the IceTV Interactive client from the Start Menu. It will automatically re-cache all the tasks and download any new tasks from the server.