The following will show you how to remove unwanted channels, like the shopping channels, from your Humax 2tune (HDR-3000T). This will remove the blank rows that will appear in the program guide on the Humax 2tune for shopping channels and any channels you have disabled in your IceTV account.
You will also need to ensure that the channels setup in your IceTV account match the channels and channel numbers that you have kept on your Humax 2tune.
A. The first step is to open the TV Guide on the Humax and write down the channel name and channel number of all of the channels that have no guide data showing - and any other channels you may want to delete (maybe duplicate channels or cooking and kids channels).
- Now exit the guide by pressing the X button on the remote control.
- Press the Home button.
- Press the Up arrow (above the OK button) and you should now see Settings highlighted in blue in the top-right corner of the TV screen.
- Click OK to open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to Channel Settings and press OK.
- Scroll down to Edit Channel List and press OK.
- Enter 0 0 0 0 for the password.
- Scroll down the list to a channel that you want to delete and press OK to Tick it.
- Repeat step 8 for all other channels that you want to delete.
- Once you have ticked the channels to be deleted press the + button on the remote control.
- With the Delete option selected in blue press OK.
- Next press X to exit and answer yes to save the changes.
Now when you open the TV guide now you should see that the channels you deleted are now gone.
B. The final steps are to edit your channel list in your IceTV account to ensure that any channels you deleted off your Humax are not enabled in your IceTV account. This will prevent errors from IceTV to schedule recordings on channels your Humax does not have.
Follow the steps here on Changing the channels my recorder downloads guide data and schedules for.