Windows Vista Media Center
Knowledgebase articles from IceTV Staff regarding Windows Vista based Media Center PC's
- Daylight Saving: What do I need to do when Daylight Saving starts or ends?
- Setting up IceTV and Windows Vista Media Center
- A new channel is available, how do I add this to the guide on Windows Vista?
- How do I change the guide region that I am receiving in Vista Media Center?
- When trying to 'Add Listings to Channel' the only available IceTV EPG channel is for 'ABC (Sample)', where are the rest?
- Why do I get an error saying 'Guide not available for your country/region'?
- Some of my channels have disappeared, why is this?
- Where can I download the IceTV Interactive Software for Windows Vista?
- Recordings I set through IceTV Interactive are not working
- Why does IceTV Interactive crash when loading?
- What is 'Error 23' when guide updates are being downloaded?
- What is 'Error 21' when guide updates are being downloaded?
- Error Message 'Error 417'