Please Note: To use the IceTV XMLTV feed with TV Mosaic you will need to have purchased TV Mosaic Plus
To setup the IceTV Guide within TV Mosaic please follow the instructions below. If you have any technical problems then please contact Support.
You must first ensure that you have your tuner Devices and Channels setup with TV Mosaic, the TV Mosaic setup instructions are still a work in progress but will be available at the TV Mosaic Wiki.
Once TV Mosaic is configured you can setup IceTV within TV Mosaic using these steps:
- In TV Mosaic Settings select the "EPG" tab at the top, then select "Sources" in the sub menu.
- Click on the "Settings" button next to XMLTV. Note: If you do not see the XMLTV option it means that you do not have TV Mosaic Plus, once purchased the option will show up.
- Get your unique XMLTV download link from the IceTV website at www.icetv.com.au/xmltv
- Paste your unique XMLTV download link for IceTV into the first box that says "URL or disk path to XMLTV file (1)", and change the "Update period, min" to 240. Then click on "Save".
- Select the "Channel mapping" sub menu.
- Ensure that under "EPG Sources" that "XMLTV" is selected.
- For each of the scanned channels on the right hand side of the screen select the corresponding channel under the "EPG Name" column then click on the button.
- Once all of the channels are matched click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen.
With the setup complete the guide will now be available, and the grid view will look similar to this: