The steps below work best for minor channel changes like 1 or 2 new channels being added on new channel numbers.
The following steps will add new channels and update existing channels for the TV network you are watching at the time when you perform the steps below.
If new channels are missing or existing channels have no guide and they are all from the same TV network (e.g. all ABC channels or all SBS channels) it could be due to a recent frequency change for the affected channels. To scan in the new or changed channels and show a guide for those channels on your Humax please follow these instructions:
- To ensure none of the following menus are greyed out make sure you stop any recordings, playback or timeshifting and exit any apps, catch-up TV and Netflix etc. If you have any recordings that are due to start soon you might have to wait to do these steps after the recording has finished.
- Press "Home" on the remote.
- Press the up arrow and press OK to select settings.
- Select "Channel Settings".
- Select "Automatic Channel Search".
- Enter 0 0 0 0 when asked for the password.
- When the search reaches 100%, and the blue button changes to say "Save", press "OK" to save the search results.
- Exit the menu by pressing the EXIT button.
- Wait 30 seconds before checking the program guide.
- Go to www.icetv.com.au and login.
- Click on My Account then My Recorders
- On the same row where your Humax device is listed click on the Settings button.
- Click on the button that says "Resend all recordings for this device" and answer yes.
- Leave your Humax on for 15 minutes, or until your schedules appear in the Humax's Schedule list.