If you change ISPs or get a new email address or just want to change the email address or password that is in your IceTV account you will also need to change the email address and/or password on your Skippa. Changing the email address or IceTV password that you have entered on your Skippa is easy.
First make sure that you have changed the email address and/or password in your IceTV account
- To change the email address go to 'My Account > Account Details' here and 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the page.
- To change the password go to 'My Account > Account Details' then click on the 'Edit Password' tab (or click here).
Now you will need to change the email address or password in the Skippa's IceTV menu
- On the Skippa, go to 'Menu > Settings > IceTV'.
- Select 'Sign out for IceTV' and press OK.
- Press OK to answer the Reboot warning.
- As the Skippa turns back on you will see the 'Welcome to IceTV' menu.
- Select Existing User and press OK.
- Press OK on the 'Email Address' box to open the onscreen keyboard, type your new email address and save with the green button.
- Press OK on the Password box and type your IceTV password and save with the green button.
- Select Continue and press OK.
- If you are using the default device label of SKIPPA go to step 11.
- If you have changed the Skippa's device label press OK on the Label box and type your device label and save with the green button.
- Select 'Continue' and press OK.
- Press OK to finish.
The Skippa should now finish booting up as normal with IceTV working as before, but now with your changed email address or password.