If you want to wipe all of the recordings off your Skippa's hard drive, for housecleaning or troubleshooting, you can easily do so as follows:
Note: Formatting the HDD will delete all of your recordings, but won't touch any of your schedules for future recordings.
To Format The Hard Drive:
1. Press any of the three blue buttons near the top of the remote control: My Week, My Series or My Rec.
2. Press the Back button to move to the left-hand menu.
3. Scroll down to Storage and press OK.
4. Press OK on the already selected Format HDD.
5. You will now be asked to confirm that you want to format the HDD. Pressing OK will start the hard drive format. Pressing Exit will close the message popup without formatting the hard drive.