If you notice that your T series Beyonwiz has not been picking up late guide changes you may the update interval set too high. If IceTV updates the guide for a last minute programming change but your Beyonwiz does not download the updated guide in time the Beyonwiz could record the wrong show or miss a large part of a show.
To set the update interval to a suitable amount follow these steps:
- On the T2, go to 'Plugin > IceTV'.
- Select 'Login to IceTV Server' and click OK.
- Scroll down to 'Connect to IceTV server every'
- Use the left < or right > button (next to the OK button) to change the setting to '10 minutes' or '15 minutes'.
- Press the Green button to save the change.
We recommend that you do not set the interval higher than 30 minutes.