Note: These steps are NOT for the old DP series Beyonwiz PVRs.
If you have the wrong region selected in your account or have moved to a new region you will need to change the selected region in your IceTV account and perform some important steps on the T series Beyonwiz itself.
If you have changed the channel settings in your account, but still have the same region selected, you should start at section '4. Reboot the Beyonwiz'.
- First you need to change the Region in My Account on the IceTV website here.
- Clear all existing channels off the Beyonwiz
- Go to 'Menu > Setup > Tuner > Manual Scan'.
- Set 'Clear before scan' to yes.
- Set 'Type of scan' to 'User defined transponder'.
- Set 'Bandwidth' to 8MHz (we don't want it to find any channels yet).
- Press the Green button to start the channel scan.
- Wait until the scan has finished and press the Green button again.
- Do a Tuner Scan to update the channels on the Beyonwiz
- Go to 'Menu > Setup > Tuner > Location Scan'.
- Select your Region and press OK (or select Full Scan if the Location scan doesn't find all of your local channels).
- Wait until the channel scan has finished.
- Reboot the Beyonwiz
- Go to 'Menu > Power'.
- Select Reboot and press OK.
- Run the IceTV Setup Wizard by following these steps.
- Resend all recordings for your Beyonwiz
- Go to My Account then the My Recorders tab of the IceTV website, and log in if asked.
- Click on the Settings button next to the device that needs its recordings rescheduled.
- Click on the 'Resend all recordings for this device' button.
- Within 15 minutes you should see all of your recording timers listed correctly in the Beyonwiz's Timer list.
Note: IceTV does not provide a guide for Radio Channels or TV Datacasting and Shopping Channels. The channel logos come from the Beyonwiz software.