Sometimes you may need to force a guide update on the Humax. You may need to do this after changing the region or changing channels in your account, or to restore the guide after a period of no network or no Internet access.
This article assumes that your recorder already has the correct channels scanned in and the date and time are correct for your state.
First make sure that your Humax has the latest software installed.
There are two ways to force the Humax to refresh the guide. You may need to try both methods.
Method 1: Hard reboot the Humax
- Switch the Humax off at the rear power switch, or the power point.
- Wait 10 seconds before turning the Humax on.
- After the Humax has finished turning on wait 2 minutes before checking the guide.
Method 2: Reconfirm your IceTV account details
- Go to "Menu > Settings > Preferences > EPG Type > IceTV > Existing".
- Press OK the onscreen Confirm button on the Member ID / Password menu.
- Press OK the onscreen Confirm button on the Region / Device menu.
- Exit the menu.
- Wait 2 minutes before checking the guide.