If you move areas and need to change the guide region that you receive then you will need to run through a couple of steps to do this.
Note: If your recorder is not a Topfield TF7000HDPVRt PVR please see How do I change the guide region that I am receiving
This article assumes that your recorder already has the correct channels scanned in and the date and time are correct for your state.
First you will need to log in to the IceTV website and go to "My Account > Guide Settings" where you will see the Region option. Set the correct region and channels for where you live and then click on the "Save Settings" button on the page.
Then perform a normal guide update for the Topfield as follows. Click the link below to download the latest guide file. When asked enter your IceTV Member ID and password.
To update your Topfield TF7000HDPVRt with the latest TV Guide:
- Save the icetv_epg.txt file into a folder called "ice" on a USB Stick/Flash Pen. (NOTE: if you have downloaded the file onto your PC/Laptop, copy it over to the USB Stick/Flash pen.)
- Plug the USB Stick/Flash into the USB slot on your PVR.
- Press the "Guide" button on your remote control.
- Press the white button to update the guide.
- A box will appear on screen with the icetv_epg.txt filename listed. Press the "OK" button on the remote control to select this file.
- Then change the guide view to force a refresh (so you can see the new guide data).