You can setup auto timer padding on your Topfield which will automatically extend all timers based on the padding time you set. This is to prevent missing the end of shows due to TV stations not sticking to their advertised start and stop times. To enable Timer Padding on your Topfield perform the following steps for your model.
For the TF7000HDPVRt the option is accessed via the main menu:
- Go into the main menu on the Topfield TF7000HDPVRt.
- Select "System Setting" from the menu.
- Select "PVR Setting".
- Scroll down to the "Time Padding" option and then use the left or right button to set your desired padding amount.
For the TF5000PVRt, TF5000PVRt Masterpiece, TF5000PVRt Black Panther and TF6000PVRt models there is an option under the "ICE EPG Loader" menu screen:
- Press the "Exit" button on the remote while watching live TV to bring up the "ICE EPG Loader" menu.
- Highlight "Timer Padding" and press the "Left" and "Right" buttons on the remote to decrease or increase the amount of padding that will be attempted.
- Press the "Exit" button on the remote to close this menu, this will save the changes you have just made as well.
That's it, now all recordings will be extended (as long as there are no conflicting recordings).