If a channel in the guide says 'no guide data' or shows the guide for a different channel or shows the free to air guide data then you have a channel mapping issue within Media Center itself. To fix this do the following:
- Start Media Center
- Under TV, select Guide
- For each of the channels you are missing guide data for, right click on the channel name in the guide listings
- Select "Edit Channel"
- Under the heading "Channel Listing" it will show what channel is currently assigned, if this does not have -IceTV after the channel name then it's incorrect
- Select "Edit Listings"
- * Go down the list and find the correct guide channel. In Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 it will be the name with -IceTV after it. For example for ABC1 you would use "ABC1-IceTV". If it already has -IceTV see the Note below.
- Select "Save"
- Repeat the steps for all other channels with missing or incorrect guide data.
* Note: If the channel already has -IceTV after the channel name please click on "Show no listings for this channel", save the change, then set it back to the correct channel name with -IceTV after it, and save the change again.