If the guide is coming up blank, or you have just updated the channel mapping information on the IceTV website, and it has been over 1 hour since the last time the guide has updated then you can force a guide update by following these steps.
First, clear the timers on your Beyonwiz:
- On the Beyonwiz go to the "Setup" via the remote control.
- Go to the fourth tab labelled "System", which has a gears icon.
- Go down to "Initialise" on the left side and press OK.
- Select "Clear EPG Disk Cache" and answer yes.
- Select "Clear Timers" and answer yes.
Note: If there is no Clear Timers option you need to update the firmware. Or you can disable Ice Guide from "Setup->Network->Ice Guide", exit the menu to live TV, delete each timer from the Pop-Up menu's Timer List, then re-enable Ice Guide.
- Select "Yes" and press OK to confirm clearing the timers.
- Exit the menu.
Now, tell our server to resend all your timers:
- Login to the IceTV website.
- On the menu click on My Account then My Recorders.
- Click on the Settings button on the same row as your Beyonwiz device.
- Click on the 'Resend all recordings for this device" button.
- Now turn your Beyonwiz off and then turn it on and leave it on until the timers have arrived.
You should see your timers in the Beyonwiz Timer List within 20 minutes. If not, then please check the Network and IceGuide settings are correct on the Beyonwiz, and next, disable then enable Ice Guide.