First thing you should do is to go through the article in our help section called How do I map channels on the IceTV website for my PVR? as doing this will ensure that you don't have to check the PVR's channels in the future.
On the PVR however, if the guide information is showing up against the wrong channel you can change this by changing the local setup. To do this:
- When watching live TV, press the OK button on the remote control.
- After the TV Services screen appears, press the Yellow button on the remote control.
- This screen will list all of the scanned channels on the PVR on the left hand side of the screen, and on the right hand side is the IceTV Guide channel that will be shown for each listed channel.
- If the two sides do not match up then highlight the channel you need to change and press the Blue button on the remote control.
- You will be given a list of the available IceTV Guide channels for your account, on this list scroll to find the correct channel, then press the OK button to confirm.
- Once all channels are listed correctly just press the Exit button on the remote control and this list will be saved.
After doing this you will now see the correct information shown in the guide straight away.