If there is a new or changed TV channel available these steps will guide you through adding a new channel to the guide on your Topfield TF7100HDPVRt.
Note: If you have the TRF-7100HDPlus or one of the later TRF models see the steps at this link.
- Re-scan the channels to pick-up the new channels.
- During the next guide update the channel list will be updated automatically.
- If the guide does not show up for the new channel after an hour you may need to perform a reset to factory defaults and then re-setup the guide using the setup guide at Setting up IceTV for your Topfield TF7100HDPVRt?
- If you reset the Topfield you will need to tell our server to resend all your recording reservations:
- On the IceTV website go to My Account and then the My Recorders tab, and log in if asked.
- Click on the Settings button next to your Topfield device.
- Select the 'Resend all recordings for this device" button.
- Now leave your Topfield turned on until the timers have arrived (usually within an hour after a reset).
* Note: Do NOT do a channel search if you receive TV signals from 2 or more locations and have previously needed help from IceTV support to sort out your channels. Instead please contact Support for help.