If you move areas and need to change the guide region that you receive then you will need to run through a couple of steps to do this.
This article assumes that your recorder already has the correct channels scanned in and the date and time are correct for your state.
1. First you will need to log in to the IceTV website and go to "My Account > Guide Settings" where you will see the Region option. Set the correct region and channels for where you live and then click on the "Save Settings" button on the page.
2. You will now need to change your settings on your recording device. Please select your device from the list below for specific instructions:
- EyeTV (by Geniatech, and previously Elgato)
- Topfield TRF-2460, TRF-2400 and TF7100HD-Plus
- Topfield TF7100HDPVRt
- Topfield TF7000HDPVRt
- Topfield TF5000PVRt and TF6000PVRt
- Windows 7 and 8 Media Center
- Windows Vista Media Center
- Windows XP Media Center 2005 Edition
For all other devices you can just perform a normal guide update and the channel list will be updated automatically.