If your iPhone 6+ is running iOS 8.4.1 and the IceTV crashes when starting please do the following steps.
Delete all iPhone Smart Recording App tokens
- Log in to the website and go to My Account then My Apps.
- Click on the 'Delete' buttons on the same row as any iPhone devices.
Restart the iPhone
- Hold down the power button until the "Slide to power off" message appears. Release the power button.
- Slide the slider and wait until the phone turns off (the circle animation disappears).
- Hold the power button down again for 5 seconds, or until the phone switches on again.
- Wait until the home screen appears, and tap the IceTV application. See if this fixed the problem. If not, try the next step.
Re-install the IceTV Application
- Hold your finger down on the IceTV App until all the icons start jiggling.
- Tap on the X on the top left of the IceTV application to delete it.
- Press the HOME button to stop the jiggling.
- Then load the App store program, search for IceTV TV Guide in the iPhone section of the App Store and re-download the app.
- When you load the IceTV app again, please follow the directions to sign-in and re-associate the app with your IceTV account.