If you need to connect or reconnect your Humax 2tune (HDR-3000T) to your WiFi network please follow the steps below.
- Press Home.
- Press the Up arrow to make the Settings button appear.
- Press OK.
- Scroll down to Network Settings and press OK.
- Scroll down to Configure WLAN and press OK. If WLAN is greyed out please check that your Humax's WiFi dongle is plugged into the USB port.
- Scroll down to your *network name and press OK.
- Click OK on the Password box to see the onscreen keyboard.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your WiFi password. Use the [a-A] key to switch between capitals and lowercase as needed.
- Select the [OK] key at the top-right of the onscreen keyboard to save the password when you have finished entering it.
- Select the OK button and press OK on the remote.
- The Humax will now try to connect to your WiFi network.
* If your network name is not shown exit the menu, wait 2 minutes then try again.