You cannot change the region from the IceTV iOS app (for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch). The region and channel settings are managed from your IceTV account while logged into the IceTV website.
To change the region, or hide any unwanted channels do the following:
- Login here: https://tv-guide.icetv.com.au/
- Click on "My Account > Guide Settings" from the menu.
- Change the Region.
- Untick the channels you want to hide from the TV Guide on the app and the website.
- *If you have a full IceTV subscription; to stop guide data and schedules for a specific channel from being sent to your recorder change 'All', or the channel number, to 'Disabled' on the right-hand side.
- Then click on the "Save Settings" button.
After changing the region or channels in your account you may need to force the app to update so it can clear its cached information and download the current settings and data from your account:
- Load the IceTV app.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on "Reset Application", or "Deauthorise Application" if there is no reset option.
- Answer "Yes" to the "Are you sure" popup.
- If you de-authorised the application in step 3 you will now need to sign in again (Sign in, do not create account).
- The IceTV app will now download the new region's guide data (this can take 30 seconds).
* If you have a full IceTV subscription and use the app to manage your recordings on your recorder at home you will also need to ensure that the recorder is setup for the same region and has the same channels that are configured in your IceTV account.