To ensure that your Humax is able to receive the correct guide information on the correct channels you should update your account details on the IceTV website with the exact channel numbers that your Humax receives.
Some of the IceTV regions cover both suburban and regional channels so there can be lots of extra channels in your account that you don't receive from your antenna. If IceTV tries to set a recording on a channel that you don't have on the Humax then you will miss that recording. If IceTV sends guide data to your Humax for different channels that are on the same channel number it can cause the Humax to abort loading the guide data, or even reboot. For example in some locations 7 Digital can be on channel 60, and in other locations 7mate can be on channel 60. For your selected region both will be on channel 60 if both are set to the default 'All' setting.
A. To fix this you need to specify your exact channels in your account.
- On the Humax while viewing any TV channel press the LIST button to popup the channel list.
- Start at the top of the list and write down the channel number and name for every channel in the list.
- Log in to the IceTV website and go to My Account
- In 'My Account', disable any channels that you do not receive in your area.
- Then change the LCN dropdown choice for each enabled channel to set the channel numbers that you wrote down in step 2.
Example: If 7mate is on channel 73 in your area, click on the 'All' for 7mate and change it to '73'.
- Click on 'Save Settings' once you are finished.
Note: You can leave all of the ABCs and SBSs set to 'All'
If you have any problems doing this, please contact support with a list of the channels that are on your Humax (from step 2) and we will set the correct channels for you. Or just call IceTV support and we will help you obtain the list of channels and set them in your account.
B. Then make sure that your Humax has the latest software installed.
- Press TV Portal.
- Select 'Software Update' and press OK.
- Press OK to 'Update Software'.
- If it says that you already have the latest version you can exit the TV Portal, otherwise just answer Yes and allow it to update.
C. Lastly, please re-confirm your IceTV account details on the Humax as follows:
- Press 'Menu', then select 'Settings > Preferences > EPG Type > IceTV'.
- Choose 'Existing' customer.
- Select 'Confirm' at the bottom of the account details page and press OK.
- Select 'Confirm' again at the bottom of the device page and press OK.
Within 1 minute the guide data will refresh, and you are finished.